The powerful hydraulic auger drive unit, combined with various auger diameters, provide excellent flexibility in all soil types.
The auger drive is available in three versions:
- T1 for normal soil conditions
- T2 for hard, rocky ground, used with augers up to 50 cm (20 in)
- T3 for hard, rocky ground, used with augers up to 100 cm (40 in)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Wide range of auger drive units with different torques enables efficient use of 10 cm (4 in) to 100 cm (40 in) augers
- Augers with tungsten teeth available